Bank revises interest rates on FCNR (B) deposits
State-run Indian Bank has revised the interest rates on foreign currency non-resident (banking) deposits with immediate effect.
The Chennai-based bank has revised the interest rates on FCNR (B) deposits for one year and above but less than two years to 2.55 per cent as compared to the existing 2.53 per cent.
For deposits of two years and above but less than three years, the interest rates have been revised to 2.58 per cent from the existing 2.
Related to Your Search:
- Interest rate on the long term saving deposits in post offices
- EPFO may pay 9% interest on PF deposits for 2015-16
- Interest Rate Reduction on Public Provident Fund cut to 8.1% from 8.7%
- PNB makes home, auto loans attractive for government staff
- EPFO Likely to Retain Interest Rate at 8.75%
- EPFO is likely to increase the interest rate on PF deposits for 2015-16, from 8.75% fixed for the last two financial years
- TDS on Recurring Deposits from June 1
- PF(Provident Fund) Interest Rate 8.75%
- 8.5% on PF deposits expected, EPFO board meeting likely on 4th October 2013