Xth BPS : UFBU not satisfied with IBA’s offer, to go on strike
As scheduled the 10th BPS wage Negotiation Talk between Bank Unions (UFBU) and Indian banks Association held to day at Mumbai.
In the talks today(3rd Feb) IBA offered only 0.5% improvement(to take the wage hike to 13% from earlier offer of 12.5%) which is not satisfactory as per unions.
Bank Unions (UFBU ) decides to revive the Strike programme.
4 days Strike from 25th Feb and indefinite strike from 16th March.
Details are awaited
Update by Mr Mohan P
Related to Your Search:
- UFBU decides to revive the strike programmes – 4 days strike from 25th to 28th Feb 2015
- No improvement in Conciliation meeting held on 5.11.2014 – Bank employees Strike on 12.11.2014
- Bank Employees Strike on 12th November 2014
- Strike Notice by UFBU on 20th and 21st January 2014 – Deferred
- UFBU meeting All India Strike – Talks with IBA on wage revision – Offer increased to 8%
- Bank Employees to get 15% increase in wages – Strike from 25th Feb called off – 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement
- IBA Circular on deferment of bank strike proposed on 7th Jan 2015
- IBA Invites UFBU for Negotiations on Wage Revision fixed on 21.2.2018
- Bank strike on 7th January 2015