BANK DA of Clerical Staff and Subordinate Staff
In substitution of Clause 7 of Bipartite Settlement dated 25th May 2015 with effect from 1st November 2017, the Dearness Allowance shall be payable as per the following rates:
Clerical and Subordinate Staff
0.07 % of ‘pay’ per slab of four points.
Note: Dearness Allowance in the above manner shall be paid for every rise or fall of 4 points over 6352 points in the quarterly average of the All India Average Working-Class Consumer Price Index General) Base 1960=100.
- It is clarified that there shall be no ceiling on Dearness
- Dearness Allowance shall be calculated and paid on the following components:
- Basic Pay including Stagnation increments,
- Special Pay,
- Graduation Pay/ Professional Qualification Pay,
- Special Allowance,
- Transport Allowance and
- Officiating Pay,
if any, payable under this settlement in respect of both clerical and subordinate staff.
- All other existing provisions relating to Dearness Allowance Scheme shall
The total quantum of wage revision increase (Pay slip component) shall be 3385 crores being 15% of the Pay slip component of Establishment Expenses of Public Sector Banks which are parties to this settlement for the financial year ending March 2017.
Related to Your Search:
- Bank Employees Pay Scale as on May 2015 – Detailed Entry Level Salary for Clerk, Sub-staff, Officers
- Revised rates of Variable Dearness Allowance Minimum Wages for Sweeping and Cleaning Worker w.e.f 1st October 2020 – Central Government Employees News
- Variable Dearness Allowance to Agriculture Employees from Oct 2018
- Revised Minimum Wages & VDA w.e.f. 01.10.2017: Agriculture – Highly Skilled, Semi-skilled, Unskilled, Supervisory/Clerical
- Pay of Central Government Employees and Bank Employees after 7th Pay Commission Report
- DA for Bank Employees – 6 Slabs less from May, 2016
- Bank D.A. for May/June/July 2014 – Reduction in CPI of 67.44 Points
- 11th Bipartite Revised Pay Scale for Clerical and Subordinate Staff w.e.f 1st Nov, 2017
- AIBEA Circular – BIPARTITE TALKS WITH IBA ON 31-10-2020 – MOVING TOWARDS FINAL SETTLEMENT