Bank DA Expected to Go Up with 65 Slabs
All India Consumer Price Index Numbers for the month of August 2018 has been published by the Labour Bureau last week. The index stands constant at the same level of 301.
Last month the AICPIN was unexpected 10 points hike and stood at 301. Continuing the trend will follow for next month also..
We expect the Bank Dearness Allowance may go up with 65 Slabs for next quarter from November 2018 to January 2019.
Related to Your Search:
- Dearness Allowance for Bank Employees – Likely to increase 29 Slabs or more
- Dearness Allowance for Bank Employees – Bank DA to increase 33 slabs from August 2014
- Bank Employees to Get 34 Slabs Increase in DA for the Next Quarter
- DA for Bank Employees – 6 Slabs less from May, 2016
- Bank DA Calculation for Nov 2014 – Hike of 49 Slabs
- Bank Employees DA from February 2021 to April 2021
- Bank DA for the next quarter (February to April 15)
- Revised Dearness Allowance for Bank Employees for the months of November, December 2020 & January 2021 under X BPS/ Joint Note dated 25.5.2015
- Bank Employees DA for the months of November, December 2020 & January 2021 under X BPS/ Joint Note dated 25.5.2015