Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
02-June-2014 15:31 IST
Awareness Programme Under Pensioner’s Portal
The Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions is implementing a web based mission mode project on pensions namely Pensioner’s Portal under the National e-Governance Plan. Under the project, the Department has Centralized Pension Grievances Redressal and Monitoring System (CPENGRAMS). The Awareness Programme will be chaired by Mr. Sanjay Kothari, Secretary of the Department.
The Department is proposing to conduct the Awareness Programme for Pensioners in and around Dehradun on June 07, 2014 at Wadia Institute of Himalayan 33, Dehradun. The mobilization of the pensioners will be done in association with Government pensioners Association, Dehradun which is the identified pensioner’s Associations under the Pensioner’s Portal.
The basic objective of the project is to facilitate redressal of Pensioners’ Grievances as also to provide information and guidance to pensioners on various pension and retirement related matters. User Ministries/Departments, Pensioners, Banks, CGA.CPAO, Post Offices etc. are the stakeholders in this venture aimed at welfare of the Pensioners.
With a view to providing know how about the operational aspects of this portal and the grievances redressal mechanism in particular, the Department of Pensions is conducting Awareness Programme at different stations in the country. So far such programmes have been conducted at Chandigarh, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Pune, Lucknow, Thiruvanthapuram, Kolkata and Jallandhar for Pensioners/Pensioners’ Association who are major stakeholders.
Related to Your Search:
- Awareness Programme under Pensioner’s portal at Jammu
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioners Portal
- Interactive Awareness Workshop Under Pensioners’ Portal
- One day Interactive Awareness Programme on Pensioners’ Portal and SANKALP
- ‘Pensioners’ Portal’ Website – 17 Lakh Hits Received
- Identification of Pensioners Associations under the Pensioners’ Portal
- PIB: Awareness workshop for Central Government Pensioners
- Extend necessary cooperation to the office bearers of identified pensioners associations in the matter of redressal of pensioners’ grievances
- Government mechanism available for redressal of pensioners grievances