Award of Certificate of Excellence to the meritorious employees of DOPT…
Dopt Minister presented ‘Certificate of Excellence’ to thirty three meritorious employees of DOPT for their service during the year 2012-2013 in New Delhi…
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
19-July-2013 15:52 IST
Award of Certificate of Excellence to the meritorious employees of Department of Personnel & Training.
Shri V.Narayanasamy, Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions presented “Certificate of Excellence” to thirty three employees of the Department of Personnel and Training for their services during the year 2012-13 in New Delhi. Speaking on this occasion, he said that since the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions is also entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the recommendations of the Second Administrative Reforms Commission, this initiative of recognizing the work of meritorious employees is a right step towards reforms in human resource management. The Minister also emphasized the need for capacity building of the employees working in DoP&T and suggested organization of training programmes on priority in accordance with the work requirement.
Recognition of meritorious performance of Government employees is a critical management tool to encourage such employees and also to motivate all the employees to emulate their example.
Department of Personnel & Training has, for the first time, introduced a new non–monetary incentive scheme from this year in the form of award of ‘Certificate of Excellence’ to recognize the contribution of its meritorious employees of the level of Multi Tasking Staff to Under Secretary. This certificate recognizes the dedication to work, excellence in performance and outcome achieved during the year 2012–2013.
Heads of various Divisions of the Department of Personnel & Training were requested to suggest the names for this award. A Committee of Joint Secretaries examined work performance and outcome achieved during the year and recommended the names of thirty three employees out of six hundred and sixteen employees of the Department for award of the Certificate of Excellence for the year 2012–2013.
Related to Your Search:
- 38 DoPT employees presented with Excellence Awards
- Dopt introduced new initiatives to boost morale of its employees – Idea Boxes, Employee of the Month etc.,
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers “Employee of the Month” w.e.f. Oct, 2013
- Dr Jitendra Singh gives away awards to various Ministries/Departments for meritorious performance in handling Public Grievances on PG portal
- Reservation for sportspersons in services
- Appointment of meritorious Sportspersons in relaxation of the procedure – regarding
- Appointment of meritorious Sportspersons in relaxation of the procedure – Dopt Orders
- PM’s awards for excellence in Public Administration to civil servants
- Dr Jitendra Singh awards Certificates of Appreciation to the Ministries/Departments for their performance in CPGRAMS