Availing of Home Town LTC for other places
Vide DoPT’s O.M. No. 31011/3/2014-Estt.(A-IV) dated 26.09.2014, Government employees have been allowed to convert their Home Town LTC to visit Jammu & Kashmir, North-East Region and Andaman & Nicobar Islands under the present scheme upto 25.09.2016.
Government servants entitled to travel by air can avail this LTC from their Headquarters to the destination. While, the Government servants not entitled to travel by air may travel by air in Economy class in the following sectors:
(a) Between Kolkata/Guwahati and any place in NER
(b) Between Kolkata/Chennai/Bhubaneswar and Port Blair.
(c) Between Delhi/Amritsar and any place in J&K.
Journey for the non-entitled employees from their Headquarters up to Kolkata/ Guwahati/ Chennai/ Bhubaneswar/ Delhi/ Amritsar will have to be undertaken as per their entitlement.
Reimbursement under the Leave Travel Concession scheme does not cover incidental expenses and expenditure incurred on local journeys.
This was stated by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Shri Pramod Tiwari in the Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- LTC 80 for non entitled Government Servants: Clarification by DoPT in Rajya Sabha Q&A
- Relaxation to travel by air to visit J&K, NER and A&N for further two years on LTC – Dopt Order
- LTC – Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 -Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region, Jammu & Kashmir and Andaman & Nicobar
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules 1988 Relaxation to travel by air to visit NER, J and K and A and N
- DoPT: Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 – Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region, Jammu & Kashmir and Andaman & Nicobar – extension beyond 25.09.2018.
- LTC Rules 1988 – Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988- Clarification regarding eligibility of Home Town Concession- FAQ
- Leave travel concession (LTC) for railway employees & CCS (LTC) rules
- Central Government Employees: No LTC in case of posting in home town