Availability of APARs of Senior Selection Grade Officers (Director) of CSS — reg
No. 22/5/2013-CS.I (APAR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated: the 29th July, 2013
Subject: Availability of APARs of Senior Selection Grade Officers (Director) of CSS — reg.
Availability status of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) of Directors in CSS as available is circulated for information of all concerned Ministries/Departments and officers. The status has been compiled in order of CSL number of the officers. All the concerned Ministries/Departments may check at their end the details as well as the non- availability (NA) of APARs in respect of officers working in the Ministry/Department. The pending records may be made available to CS Division of this Department immediately.
2. The list is also available on this Department’s website:
http://persmin.nic.in, Department of Personnel & Training (DOPT), Central Secretariat, Service (CSS), ACR-Status of Completion, Director.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Timely preparation and submission of APARs of CSS Officers
- Status of ACRs/APARs and disclosure certificate in respect of PPS grade of CSSS – reg.
- Web Based software solution for Cadre Management System of CSS — Maintenance of APARs for the year 2012-13 onwards
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Introduction of SPARROW for CSS Officers
- Granting of Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- to Stenographers – Dopt orders
- DoPT Order: Recording of the Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for the 2017 – 18 financial year for CSS officers
- Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS officers into the online SPARROW system – DoPT
- Introduction of SPARROW for CSS officers – completion of various tasks
- Status of ACRs/APARs, Vigilance Clearance, Major/Minor penalty certificate