Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi 110001
Dated : 28.10.2016
AN APPEAL TO EMPLOYEES & ORGANISATIONS OF GOVT. OF INDIA AUTONOMOUS BODIES
All Organisations & Employees of
Govt. of India Autonomous Bodies.
Dear Friends and Comrades,
As you are aware, the extension of benefits of revised pay structure as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016, to employees working in autonomous bodies, is still pending. There is total uncertainty regarding grant of 7th CPC benefits. Bonus payment is also pending. Everything depends upon the policy decision of the Government. The employees of autonomous bodies are totally upset, frustrated and disappointed. Discontentment of the employees are growing day by day. As the autonomous bodies are scattered all over the country, a joint struggle by them alone is not an immediate possibility.
It is in this background, the Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers has decided to include the demand for wage revision of autonomous employees also in its charter of demands and agitational programmes. Accordingly mass demonstrations were conducted in front of all offices on 20-10-2016. The next phase of programme is mass dharna on 7th November 2016. Third phase is massive Parliament March on 15th December 2016 at Jantar Mantar (Parliament Street), New Delhi.
I request all the organisations and employees of autonomous bodies to join the Confederation’s agitational programme so that Government will understand your anger, protest and discontentment. I appeal to you all, to participate in the Parliament March on 15th December 2016, with your flags, banners and placards. Let the message go to the Government that the employees of autonomous bodies will not continue to keep silent and may be forced to go for direct action, including strike if situation warrants, for their legitimate demands.
Come one, Come all, Come in hundreds and thousands.
Let us make the Parliament March a historic success.
Govt. will not be allowed to indefinitely delay or deny our rights.
Secretary General, Confederation
Source : http://confederationhq.blogspot.in/
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- Autonomous bodies Employees waiting for the 7th Pay Commission benefits
- An Appeal for participation in the agitational programmes of confederation for realisation of 20 point charter of demands
- Confederation Parliament March : 20000 Central Government Employees Will Participate
- Disappointment for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of 7th CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies
- Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board
- NATIONWIDE CAMPAIGN AND AGITATIONAL PROGRAMMES CULMINATING IN STRIKE
- 7th CPC and other issue: Parliament March on today by Employees & Officers
- Setting up of Seventh Pay Commission: Confederation says its the victory of the workers