Automatic Refund of Confirmed/ RAC E-Tickets on Cancellation of Trains
Ministry of Railways have decided to grant automatic refund of Confirmed/RAC e-tickets on cancellation of trains similar to waitlisted e-tickets. There shall not be any requirement for cancellation/filing of TDR for refund of e-tickets in case of cancellation of trains. This will become effective very shortly.
In case of cancellation of trains, PRS counter ticket shall continue to be refunded across the reservation counter as per the existing provisions.
Source: PIB News
Related to Your Search:
- Automatic Refund of Confirmed/ Rac e-tickets on Cancellation of Trains Becomes Effective
- Revision in the procedure of cancellation and refund of value of Rs.10,000/- and above for the PRS counter tickets booked from 09.11.2016 to 11.11.2016
- Train cancellation due to Covid 19 – All passenger trains canceled until 3 May 2020
- Now, cancelling train tickets will be just a phone call away
- Now, book train tickets 30 minutes prior to departure
- Procedure Order for Implementing Service Tax Refunds on Passenger Fare Tickets Booked and Cancelled on or after 01.10.2012
- The Revised Refund Rules will Effect From 01.07.2013 – Indian Railways Undertakes Comprehensive Revision of its Refund Rules
- Ministry of Railways Undertakes an Exercise of Rationalisation of Computerised Passenger Reservation System
- Reservation Time Changed for Tatkal Booking – 50% Refund for Cancellation