Allow employers / corporates to authorize the NPS Subscriber Registration Forms submitted by their employees by e-mail rather than physical authentication
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
CIR No: PFRDA/2020/2/CORP/1
Date: 24th March, 2020
Subject: Authorization of CSRF by employer
World Health Organisation has already recognized COVID-19 outbreak as a global pandemic and in light of various advisories issued by Ministries of Central Government/State Governments/ Local Administrations / Corporates for taking precautions to avoid spreading of the pandemic, many employers have implemented / encourage employees to work from home.
2. In light of the above and requests received from Points of Presence, it has been decided to allow employers / corporates to authorize the NPS Subscriber Registration Forms submitted by their employees through email instead of physical authentication subject to the following conditions:
– employee authorizations should be from the email ids of the Nodal Officer or the Alternate Nodal Officers as registered in CRA records.
– upon resumption of normalcy, re-authorization of employees by employer/corporate on their letter head to be collected by PoPs for all such cases.
3. The corporates / employers already authorizing the forms through online methods may continue the process as is.
(Mono MG Phukon)
Related to Your Search:
- Enrolment of Subscribers under NPS who lost both hands – PFRDA Circular
- Reactivation of PRAN post exit from NPS
- PFRDA Circular – Registration of Government employees aged 60 years and above under National Pension System (NPS)
- Processing of death claims requests under Atal Pension Yojana (APY) in view of Covid 19 pandemic
- PFRDA – Option for Central Government employees to on-board NPS through eNPS
- NPS – Central Government hierarchy of Nodal Offices
- National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) – Processing of Partial Withdrawal request
- National Pension System – New Functionalities to provide benefits of subscribers and nodal offices
- PFRDA has been established inter-alia is to protect the interests of subscribers of NPS and other pension schemes