Auction for Sale (Re-issue) of Government Stocks
Ministry of Finance
The Government of India have announced the Sale (re-issue) of (i) “7.68 per cent Government Stock 2023” for a notified amount of Rs. 3,000 crore (nominal) through price based auction, (ii) “7.59 per cent Government Stock 2026” for a notified amount of Rs. 8,000 crore (nominal) through price based auction, (iii) “7.73 per cent Government Stock 2034” for a notified amount of Rs. 2,000 crore (nominal) through price based auction, and (iv) “8.13 per cent Government Stock 2045” for a notified amount of Rs. 2,000 crore (nominal) through price based auction. The auctions will be conducted using multiple price method. The auctions will be conducted by the Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Office, Fort, Mumbai on April 07, 2016 (Thursday).
Up to 5% of the notified amount of the sale of the stocks will be allotted to eligible individuals and Institutions as per the Scheme for Non-Competitive Bidding Facility in the Auction of Government Securities.
Both competitive and non-competitive bids for the auction should be submitted in electronic format on the Reserve Bank of India Core Banking Solution (E-Kuber) system on April 07, 2016. The non-competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. and the competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 12.00 noon.
The result of the auctions will be announced on April 07, 2016 and payment by successful bidders will be April 11, 2016 (Monday).
The Stocks will be eligible for “When Issued” trading in accordance with the guidelines on ‘When Issued transactions in Central Government Securities’ issued by the Reserve Bank of India vide circular No. RBI/2006-07/178 dated November 16, 2006 as amended from time to time.
Related to Your Search:
- Auction for Sale of Government Stocks
- CONDEMNED VEHICLE – FOR SALE NOTICE
- Government decides to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme 2016 -17–Series III; Applications for the bond to be accepted from October 24, 2016 to November 02, 2016 and the Bonds will be issued on November 17, 2016.
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018 -19
- Central Government Allows 5% of PF Funds to be Invested in Share Market
- Railway Budget 2013 : Six stocks to watch out ahead of Railway Budget 2013-14
- Penal interest of 8% to be paid by Banks on delayed payment of Pension/Pension arrears-RBI Circular dated 13-04-2012
- PM to launch Gold Related Schemes on 5th November, 2015; First ever National Gold Coin minted in India with National Emblem of Ashok Chakra engraved to be released among others on the occasion
- All Banks asked to calculate 6% Dearness Relief for central government pensioners