Atal Pension Yojana (APY) can now be subscribed digitally;
eNPS Channel ([email protected]) involves complete digital enrolment process
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has now introduced “[email protected]” which involves a complete digital enrolment process. This is the latest in the series of various initiatives taken by PFRDA for expansion of outreach of Atal Pension Yojana (APY), to give additional push to cover the as yet unreached population at greater ease. PFRDA has conducted meetings with Banks and Deptt of Post at Kolkata, Bengaluru & Mumbai respectively for the earliest roll out of the facility call.
Shri A G Das, CGM, PFRDA recently addressed the meetings at Mumbai where IT department /Nodal officers of the Banks/Deptt of Post were present. PFRDA had briefed about the benefits of [email protected] platform to the Service Providers under APY where more than 45 bank officials (IT officials/Nodal Officers) were present. The APY service providers have been briefed to develop [email protected] channel features before 30th June 2017.
Related to Your Search:
- Now 97.05 lakh subscribers base under Atal Pension Yojana
- Voluntary exit under Atal Pension Yojana (APY) – PFRDA
- Over 69 lacs subscribers join Atal Pension Yojana with contribution of Rs. 2690 crores
- Rs 100 crore released towards Government of India co-contribution in Atal Pension Yojana
- PFRDA – Increase the limit of pension and age under Atal Pension Yojana
- PFRDA Order: Incentive for mobilization and registration of subscribers under Atal Pension Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) reaches 53 lakhs subscribers base
- Online Statement Of Transaction (e-SOT) and the e-PRAN card launched for Atal Pension Yojana (APY) subscribers; More than 45 lacs subscribers to be benefitted
- Processing of death claims requests under Atal Pension Yojana (APY) in view of Covid 19 pandemic