Assam government announces seventh pay commission
“The Assam Government has decided to constitute the seventh Assam Pay and Productivity Pay Commission 2015,” an official release said.
The Commission will submit its report as soon as practicable but preferably within 15 months from the date of its constitution, it added.
The release said the the Commission will look into principles that govern structure of emoluments and service conditions of state government employees.
“It would also examine existing amenities given to state government employees like age superannuation, medical benefits, daily allowance etc and such other concerned issues referred to it by the state government,” it added.
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet approves enhancement of the age of superannuation of Medical Officers of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on Retirement Age
- West Bengal Government Sets Up Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on Retirement Age of CRPF, BSF, ITBP and SSB. Enhancement of Age of Retirement from Existing 57 years to 60 Years of Age
- Revision of Pay scales, Pension to the TN State Government employees and pensioners following the decisions of the Central Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission likely to recommend up to 30% pay hike
- Confederation of Central Government Employees request for early implementation of seventh pay commission
- Gujarat government to implement 7th Pay Commission from tomorrow
- Seventh Pay Commission for Karnataka State Employees