Approval of Curie Manavata Cancer Centre (Nashik, Maharashtra) for treatment of CG Employees under CS(MA)Rules
Recognition of Curie Manavata Cancer Centre, Nashik (Maharashtra) for treatment of Central Government employees under CS(MA) Rules, 1944.
In view of the hardship faced by CS(MA) beneficiaries for their own treatment and the treatment of their family members at Nashik (Maharashtra), it has been decided to empanel of Curie Manavata Cancer Centre under Central Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 1944 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
An Office Memorandum has been uploaded on the official website of the Health Ministry on 20th November, 2012, the detailed report of the empanellment of the above said the hospital for getting treatment of Central Government Employees and Pensioners including their family members under CS(MA) Rules.
The schedule of charges for the treatment will be fixed for CGHS, Pune. The approved rates are available on the website of CGHS (http://www.mohfw.nic.in/cghs.html).
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Advance for Cancer treatment in Non-Empanelled Private Hospitals / Private Nursing Home under CGHS / CS (MA) Rules
- Cancer Treatment under CGHS/CS(MA) Rules, 1944 – List of 27 Hospitals recognised
- CGHS – Reiteration of the guidelines issued regarding Credit facilities to serving employees
- Treatment of critically ill CGHS beneficiaries /CGHS beneficiaries undergoing treatment for Cancer
- ECHS Order: Guidelines on Oncology Treatment – Rates for Cancer Surgery for empanelled Hospital
- CGHS ORDERS – Permission for treatment / investigations in respect of CGHS beneficiaries availing treatment for Diabetes, Hypertension & other Cardiac Diseases, Dialysis and Cancer.
- Permission for treatment / investigations in respect of CGHS beneficiaries availing treatment for Diabetes, Hypertension & other Cardiac Diseases, Dialysis and Cancer
- CGHS Dispensary at Shimla
- IT relaxation for the expense of serious diseases including cancer