Appraisal and Approval of Public Funded Schemes and Projects – Special Measures to meet needs of Persons with Disabilities
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated 3rd April, 2018
Subject: Appraisal and Approval of Public Funded Schemes and Projects (except matters required to be placed before the Cabinet Committee on Security) – Special Measures to meet needs of Persons with Disabilities
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No.24(35)/PF-II/2012 dated 05th August, 2016 on the subject cited above.
2. Following modifications are made in Annexure-IVA and Annexure-IV B of this Department’s OM No. 24(35)/PF-II/2012 dated 05th August, 2016 :
(i) Insertion of a new sub-para 3.6 in Section 3 of Annexure -IVA: Format for EFC/SFC Memorandum for the appraisal of schemes, as under:
“Please bring out special interventions proposed to meet needs of Persons with Disabilities, including accessibility requirements under the RoPWD Act 2016”. [Attach details at Annexure]
(ii) Insertion of a new sub-para 2.4 in Section 2 of Annexure IV B: Format for PIBIDIB Memorandum for appraisal of Projects, as under:
“Please indicate special measures proposed to meet needs of Persons with Disabilities, including accessibility requirements under the RoPWD Act”. [Attach details at Annexure]
3. This comes into immediate effect. Ministries/Departments are requested to accordingly circulate EFC/PIB memos for inter-ministerial consultations after incorporating measures to meet needs of Persons with Disabilities.
4. This issues with the approval of Secretary (Expenditure).
Tel. No. 23092578
Related to Your Search:
- Appraisal and Approval of all Public Funded Schemes / Sub-Schemes – DoE
- THE DRAFT RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES BILL, 2012
- Welfare Measures for Persons with Disabilities
- Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – Suggestions ; if any, from all concerned including general public
- Filling up of vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities- reg.
- Continuation of public funded ongoing schemes beyond 12th Five Year Plan: Instructions
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities — Dopt Orders
- List of Posts Identified Suitable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – PIB
- Identification of jobs/posts for persons with Disabilities- review thereof.