Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 32/2016.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)II/2003/RC-1/Genl/4 dated 02/04/2004 & 15/06/2007.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. IIl/1-A/Pt. 20 dated 26/04/2016.
(iv) Railway Board’s reply vide letter No. E(NG)II/2003/RC-1/Genl/4 dated 20/06/2017.
(v) NFIR’s lefter No. II/1-A/Pt.20 dated 10/07/2017.
(vi) Railway Board’s reply received vide letter No. E(NG)II/2003/RC-1/Genl./4 dated 20/06/2017.
(vii) NFIR’s letter No. II/1-A/2018 dated 22/01/2019.
A copy of Federation’s letter dated 22/01/2019 requesting the Railway Board to review instructions issued vide Board’s letter dated 15/0612007 superseding instructions dated 02/04/2004 (as a result of DC/JCM decision) is enclosed. Federation had requested the Railway Board to hold discussions at the level of Member Staff in case the Railway Board has divergent view on NFIR’s demand contained in PNM Agenda Item No. 3212016. Federation feels sad to state that though a period of over three months has passed, there is no communication, nor meeting has been fixed by the Railway Board.
Federation re-iterates that the Board’s order dated 15/06/2007 is violative of the DC/JCM agreement besides being arbitrary, therefore Board’s letter dated 0210412004 is required to be restored.
NFIR, therefore, once again requests the Railway Board to kindly see that the matters are rectified or alternatively, meeting be fixed early to discuss the PNM subject.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Denial of payment of HRA, Transport Allowance etc. to trainees appointed on compassionate ground
- Denial of payment of HRA, Transport Allowance etc. to trainees appointed on compassionate ground in Grade Pay 1900/ – in artisan category: NFIR
- Appointment on compassionate grounds in the Clerical Cadre – urge to fill up vacancies – NFIR
- Absorption of Diploma Holder as JE-II Case of Diploma Holder progressmen working in RE Organization
- Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Compassionate ground appointment to the kith & kin of Railway employees and died in harness as bachelor – need to issue instructions