Appointment on compassionate grounds – delegation of powers
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 24.06.2014
The General Manager (P)
All Zonal Railways/Pus
Sub: Appointment on compassionate grounds – delegation of powers.
Please refer to this office letter of even number dated 28.01.2014 wherein it was clarified that the extant policy of not making appointment on compassionate grounds in intermediate grades in GP Rs.4600/-, except in favour of first class engineering graduates, calls for no relaxation. In other words, in GP Rs.4600/-, such appointments can be made only in posts, where the laid down qualification is degree in Engineering and there is sufficient element of direct recruitment quota.
The issue has been reviewed by the Board and it has been decided to withdraw the letter ibid.
Cases in Grade Pay ~ Rs.4600/- will continue to be dealt in terms of stipulation contained in Board’s letter of even number dated 31.05.2011 and No.E(NG)II/2011/RC-1/SR/20 dated 14.09.2011.
(This disposes of Dy.CPO/SR’s letter No. PB/CS/30/Policy/Vol.XIII(pt) Dated 13.02.2014)
Dy. Director Estt. (N)II,
Related to Your Search:
- Appointment on Compassionate grounds of dependent of medically unfit staff on the Railways
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Relaxation in upper age limit
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Suitability Test
- 7th CPC Minimum Educational Qualification for appointment in Level-l of the pay matix on compassionate grounds
- Appointment on Compassionate Grounds – Railways
- Transfer of Non-gazetted staff – Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
- Appointment on compassionate grounds of family member of an ex- Railway servant.
- Retention of Railway accommodation on medical grounds after retirement
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Clarifications by Railway Board