Government of India
Ministry of Industries and Heavy Industries &Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block no. 14, CGO complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Dated: 14th February, 2019
Subject:- Appointment of Security Personnel in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) from Ex-servicemen Security Agencies sponsored by the Directorate General of Resettlement (DGR).
The undersigned is directed to refer to DPE OM of even no. dated 13-09-2018 on the above mentioned subject and to say that as per Para 2(iv) of the said OM, the service charges chargeable by security agency will be negotiable between the CPSE and the agency concerned subject to guidelines issued vide MoD OM No. 28(3)/2012-D (Res-1) dated 09.07.2012 and amendments made therein from time to time.
In this regard, it is clarified that in no case, service charges may be negotiated by CPSEs below the rate prescribed by DGR in its guidelines for empanelment of ESM Security Service Agencies from time to time (which is 14% at present).
All administrative Ministries / Departments are requested to kindly issue necessary instructions to the CPSEs accordingly.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Facilities for Employees Resigned from CPSEs
- CRR for Employees of CPSE
- Guidelines for processing proposals for appointment to Board Level Posts in Central Public Sector Enterprises(CPSEs)
- Mileage points Utilisation / Earning Incentives on tickets purchased for official travel by CPSE employees
- Superannuation Benefits Schemes for employees of CPSEs – Clarification regarding Technical Formality
- Restrictions on top level executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) joining private commercial undertakings after retirement
- Utilisation of the facilities of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Instructions given by DoPT
- DPE Order for Review of Profitability for the Executives and Non-Unionised Supervisors of CPSE – Pay Revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance of Employees of CPSEs and guidelines on freezing of IDA rate