Appointment against Scouts & Guides quota – Clarification of Railway Board
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, Dated: 14/06/2018.
The General Manager (P),
South East Central Railway,
Sub: Appointment against Scouts & Guides quota – clarification regarding.
Ref: South East Central Railway’s letter No. P-HQ/RUL/101/3/5509 dated 31.05.2017.
Please refer to your Railway’s letter dated 31.05.2017 mentioned on the above subject.
The matter has been examined in consultation with Estt. (Welfare) Directorate of this Ministry and it is clarified that no one can be a member of two State Associations at the same time or simultaneously.
Railway administration is advised to take necessary action accordingly at your end.
Jt. Dir. Estt.(N)-II
Related to Your Search:
- Non-payment of Over Time Allowance to the staffworking on Track Machines on South East Central Railway
- Transfer of sports persons recruited against sports quota from one Railway/ Unit/ Division to another Railway/ Unit/ Division: Railway Board Order RBE No. 58/2014
- Recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota
- Reckoning of Additional Post allowance (APA) for DA/HRA under 7th CPC
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – delegation of powers
- Recruitment of sportspersons on Zonal Railways/ Production Units against Sports Quota
- DA Over 100% – Admissible of supplementary claims for difference on arrears of TA/DA
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Railway Recruitment Quota against Cultural, Scouting and Guides
- Selection Procedure for Promotion to Selection Posts from Erstwhile Group D to C: Railway Board Clarification