Application of “Very Good” bench mark for grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel P.G & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Shri M. Krishnan,
Secretary General & Member,
Standing Committee National Council JCM,
Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers,
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building,
Sub:- Application of “Very Good” bench mark for grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS, regarding.
I am directed to refer to your letter No. Confdn/Genl/2016-19 dated 14.03.2018 on the above mentioned subject and to state that there is no question of allowing second opportunity of representation against the APAR which are post 2009 as these are already disclosed to the employees in APAR process. However, instructions prescribing modalities of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations for enhancing the benchmark from “Good” to “Very Good” in respect of promotion, is yet to be issued. The matter is under consideration.
2. This issues with the approval of Joint Secretary (E).
Related to Your Search:
- Application of Very Good bench mark for grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS
- Benchmark for financial upgradation under MACP clarification
- Clarification on applicability of Very Good benchmark for financial upgradation under MACPS and consideration of Good benchmark for the previous years before 25.07.2016
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Implementation of the 7th CPC Recommendation Clarification regarding revised benchmark of “Very Good” of APAR grading
- MACP and National Anomaly Committee Issues: Confederation
- MACP – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Railways Employees
- MACP guidance as per recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
- MACP Scheme in 7th CPC – Enhancement of benchmark from “Good” to “Very Good” : CAG Circular