Appeal of D/o Ex-servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 8th November, 2018
Sub: Appeal of D/o Ex-servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of OM No.7(8)/2017/D (Res.II) dated 16th August, 2018, from D/o Ex-servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence, the contents of which are self explanatory.
2. It is requested that the appeal made by D/o Ex-servicemen Welfare may please be brought to the notice of the respective DDOs and all the employees working in your Ministry/ Department including the Attached/ Subordinate offices and other organizations for necessary action.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Appeal of Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF)
- AFFDF – Appeal of Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare to donate minimum of Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund – DoPT Order 2020
- 07 December is observed as Armed Forces Flag Day
- Revision of rate of Penury Grant from Rs.1,000 p.m. to Rs.4,000 p.m. w.e.f. 01.04.2017: DESW Order
- Expeditious processing of Second Appeal cases – Entitlement Rules for Casualty Pensionary Awards to the Armed Forces Personnel, 2008
- Nirmala Sitharaman takes over as Defence Minister
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- No induction of Ex-servicemen in the Central Armed Forces (CAPF) at present
- Government agrees to make Armed Forces personnel with fewer than 10 years qualified service Invalid Pension