APAR submission last date 2021
No.21011/02/ 2015-Estt.(A-II)-part. II
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi -110001
Dated 14th April, 2021
Subject: Extension of time lines for submission of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) in respect of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services for the year 2020-21.
The time schedule for recording and completion of APAR is laid down in this Department OM No. 21011/01/ 2009-Estt. (A) (Pt.II) dated 23.07.2009.
2. In the light of the situation arising out of COVID-19, it has been decided with the approval of the competent authority that the revised target dates for distribution / online generation, recording, and completion of the entire APAR process for the year 2020-21 for Group ‘A’, ·B’ and ‘C’ officers / staff of Central Civil Services shall be as specified in the Annexure.
3. This relaxation is a one-time measure only for the APAR year 2020-2021 and is subject to the condition that no remarks shall be recorded in the APAR for the year 2020-21 after 31.12.2021. Where the reporting, reviewing, and the accepting authority fail to record their comments within the time frame, the officer reported upon may be assessed on the basis of the overall record and self-assessment for the year, if he has submitted his self-appraisal within the stipulated time.
4. It has further been decided that for the APAR year 2020-2021, the extended timelines specified in the Annexure shall also apply to the reporting, reviewing, and accepting authorities, who have demitted office or retired from service on or after 28.02.2021. They shall be allowed to record their remarks till the respective extended cut-off dates.
All Ministries/ Departments/ Cadre Controlling Authorities of the Government of India
Time schedule for generation, recording and completion of APAR for the year 2020- 21 for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services
|Activity, Date by which activity to be completed|
|1. Distribution of blank forms: 31st May 2021|
|2. Submission of self-appraisal to the Reporting Officer: 30th June 2021|
|3. Forwarding of report by Reporting Officer to Reviewing Officer: 31st July 2021|
|4. Forwarding of report by Reviewing Officer to APAR Cell/ Accepting Authority (wherever provided): 31st August 2021|
|5. Appraisal by Accepting Authority, wherever provided: 30th September 2021|
|6. (i) Disclosure of APAR to the officer reported upon where there is no Accepting Authority: 10th September 2021|
(ii) Disclosure of APAR to the officer reported upon where there is Accepting Authority: 10th October 2021
|7. Receipt of representation, if any, on APAR: 15 days from the date of disclosure|
|8. Forwarding of representations to the competent authority|
(i) Where there is no accepting authority for APAR: 30th September 2021
(ii) Where there is accepting authority for APAR: 31st October 2021
|9. Disposal of representation by the competent: Within one month of the date authority of receipt of representation by the competent authority|
|10. Communication of the decision of the competent authority on the representation by the APAR Cell: Within 15 days of finalization of decision by competent authority|
|11. End of entire APAR process, after which the APAR will be finally taken on record: 31st Dec 2021|
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of timelines for recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Group A, B and C officer of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020 – DoPT
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17
- DoPT: Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR)
- DoPT Order – Online generation and recording of APAR on SPARROW of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW for CSS & CSSS Group A officers – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the financial year 2017-18.
- Further Extension of timelines for Recording of APAR 2019-20 SPARROW
- DoPT – Introduction of SPARROW for all the cadre of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – extension of timelines for completion of APAR online on SPARROW portal for the year 2018-19
- Reviewing Annual Performance Assessment Report APAR of Group A, B and C officer of Central Civil Services during the current the year 2020-21, by officers retiring from 30.06.2020 to 31.10.2020
- Relaxation and extension of timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2018-19 electronically in respect of AIS Officers on account of their engagement on duty in connection with the ongoing General Elections