Anubhav – The retiring employees of the Central Government who have done commendable outstanding work experience done during their Career can share their work. The department of pension & pensioners’ welfare is in the process of providing a platform for the retiring central government employees to showcase their commendable work done during their service. It is envisaged that this would provide satisfaction to the retiring employee and also act as a motivator for serving employees. The retiring employee may submit a write-up, not more than 5000 words along with appropriate attachments and would be published in departmental website.
Government of India
Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
LokNayakBhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi, the 5th March 2015
Subject :”Anubhav”- showcasing outstanding work done during service. Submission of details by the retiring government employee Software application regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated
19.2.2015 on”Anubhav” and to say that an online system has been developed by the National Informatics Centre(NIC). Instructions for use of this application by the retiring employees, Head of Offices/ Head of Departments in the Ministries/ Departments are enclosed herewith. These instructions may be read in conjunction with the OM referred to above.
2. You may log on to the application by clicking on link “Anubhav” on persmin.gov.in/pension.asp. The login Id and password is given in attached document.
3. The form on “Anubhav”, furnishing the details of the outstanding work by the retiring employee has also been modified in consonance with the software application. A copy of the revised “Anubhav” form is also enclosed. This form is to be submitted along with form 5 of CCS (Pension) Rules.
4. The instructions may be circulated appropriately among all employees of the Ministry and attached/ subordinate offices and given wide publicity to encourage participation in “Anubhav” as this project is being monitored at the highest levels.
5. For any further clarification or feedback please contact the undersigned.
(Tripti P Gosh)
All Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India as per standard list.
Copy to Prime Minister’s Office for information.
Related to Your Search:
- Anubhav showcasing outstanding work done during service submission of details by the retiring employees regarding
- Anubhav- showing outstanding work done during service- Submission of details by the retiring employees regarding
- Instruction for employees submitting write-up under Anubhav
- Write ups regarding experience submitted by a few retiring CG employees and uploaded in the Anbhav portal
- Pensioners Portal provides a platform for retiring Central Govt Employees to showcase commendable work done during service
- Dr Jitendra Singh to inaugurate workshop on ‘Anubhav’ and ‘Sankalp’ tomorrow
- Year End Review: Highlights of Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare during 2015
- Anubhav : Retiring officers to write note on their achievements
- Anubhav showcasing outstanding work done during service – submission of details by the retiring employees regarding.