Eligible Service under Employees pension Scheme – EPFO issues Notification to amend Employees Pension Scheme 1995
EPFO has issued a letter regarding Amendments to the Employees pension Scheme 1995 – Issue of Gazette Notification No.G.S.R.226(E) dated 26.03.2015 and G.S.R.227 (E) dated 26.03.2015
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
(Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 006.
No: Pension/Actuarial/18(2)2008/ Date: 12-Jun-15
All Additional Central Commissioners (Zones)
All Regional Commissioners – I ( In – charge of Regions)
All Regional Commissioner – II (In – charge of SROs)
Subject: Amendments to the Employees pension Scheme 1995 – Issue of Gazette Notification No.G.S.R.226(E) dated 26.03.2015 and G.S.R.227 (E) dated 26.03.2015
Please find enclosed the following two Gazette Notifications published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, sub – section (i) amending provisions of the Employees pension Scheme 1995.
(i) Notification No.G.S.R. 226 (E) dated 26.03.2015 amending paragraph 9 and the explanation therein by substituting the words “actual service” with the words “contributory Service”. This notification comes into force on the date of its notification.
(ii) Notification No.G.S.R. 227 (E) dated 26.03.2015, which extends “Table C”. This notification comes into force from the 1st day of September, 2014.
2. Necessary changes in the application software to incorporate the above amendments are being taken with the IS Division. In the meantime, offices may undertake a manual check for the eligible service conditions.
3. This is for information and necessary action.
Additional Central Commissioner – II (Pension)
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL Clarification regarding Employees Pension Scheme
- Employees Pension Amendment Scheme, 2020 – Gazette notification
- EPFO – Provision of downloading digital copy of Pension Payment Order (PPO) from Digilocker
- DoPT – Notification regarding RTI Rules 2019
- Fixed medical allowance payable to the serving as well as retired employees of the EPFO for outdoor treatment-Clarification.
- Enhancement in the rate of used Medical Allowance from Rs. 1200/- to Rs. 2000/- p.m. w.e.f 01.03.2013, payable to the serving as well as retired employees of the EPFO for outdoor medical treatment – regarding.
- Amendment to GPF (Central Service) Rules 1960 – Notification
- Declaration of Productivity Linked Bonus (P.L.B.) for the employees of the EPFO for the year 2018-2019
- Change of date of birth of members of Employees Pension Scheme 1995