Amendment of SRO in respect of clerical staff after merger of the post of Office Superintendent and Assistant in O F Organization – BPMS
BHARATIYA PRATIRAKSHA MAZDOOR SANGH
(AN ALL INDIA FEDERATION OF DEFENCE WORKERS)
(AN INDUSTRIAL UNIT OF B.M.S.)
(RECOGNISED BY MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVT. OF INDIA)
CENTRAL OFFICE: 2-A, NAVEEN MARKET, KANPUR – 208001, PH & FAX : (0512) 2332222
MOBILE: 09415733686, 09235729390, 09335621629, WEB : www.bpms.org.in
REF: BPMS / OFB / SRO / 22(7/2/L)
The DGOF & Chairman,
Ordnance Factory Board,
10 A, S K Bose Road,
Kolkata – 700001
Subject: Amendment of SRO in respect of clerical staff after merger of the post of Office Superintendent and Assistant in O F Organization.
1. OFB letter No. 288/RR/SRO/CLERICAL/A/NI, Dated 12.03.2012
2. This Federation’s letter no. BPMS/OFB/SRO/22(7/2/L), dated 14.06.2012
With due regards, it is submitted that OFB had asked the comments/views of this Federation vide letter cited under reference (1) whereupon this federation forwarded its views vide letter cited under reference (2) whereby it had been requested that vide DOP&T O.M. No. 20/49/2009-CS.II (B), Dated 22.06.2011 a new grade of UDC (Non Functional Selection Grade) has been created in Central Secretariat Services cadre in the grade pay of Rs. 4200/- in the Pay Band-2 with immediate effect with the condition that UDCs shall be eligible for placement in ‘NFSG’ on completion of 05 years service as UDC and the total number in the grade will be restricted to 30% of the sanctioned strength of UDC, hence, it should be incorporated in the proposed Recruitment Rules that 30% of UDCs (total sanctioned strength of UDC is 2125 in OFB) should also be placed in the new grade of UDC(NFSG) in the grade pay of Rs. 4200/- in the Pay Band-2 on completion 05 years regular service as UDC in the grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Employees were much hopeful that OFB would incorporate the above suggestion of BPMS but it is very painful to see the SRO 43, dated 24.06.2013 forwarded by OFB letter No. 288/RR/SRO/Clerical/A/NI, dated 14.08.2013 that nothing has been done in this regard.
However, you are requested to reconsider the issue and take appropriate action so that 30% of UDCs may be placed in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- after completion of 05 yrs regular service.
(M. P. SINGH)
Related to Your Search:
- Seeking of Clarification regarding Option & Pay Fixation in 7th CPC – BPMS
- Creation of NFSG in CSCS for UDC in 4200 GP
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS (Central Secretariat Clerical Service) on ad-hoc basis- Continual of Ad-hoc appointments regarding
- Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission are very disappointing – BPMS
- Continuance of Ad-hoc appointments regarding – Promotion of LDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis
- Dopt Order: Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis
- Dopt Orders on Promotion of LDC as UDC
- Grant of 3rd MACP in GP 4600 for Record Supplier, Blue Printer in Defence Establishments
- INDWF writes to DGOF and Chairman of OFB to grant third MACP to MCM in Ordnance Establishments