Amendment of instructions regarding dearness relief to re-employed pensioners consequent on revision of ignorable part of pension for fixation of pay in the re-employed post-reg
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110008
Date:- 08th March, 2018
Sub:- Amendment of instructions regarding dearness relief to re-employed pensioners consequent on revision of ignorable part or pension for fixation of pay in the re-employment post-reg
The undersigned is directed to refer to subject cited above and to say that the grant of dearness relief to re-
employed pensioners/family pensioners is presently regulated in accordance with the instructions contained in this Department’s 0M No. dated 02.07, 1999 and subsequently amended vide this Department’s dated 38/88/2008- dated 09.07.2009
2. DoPT, vide their OM No.3/3/2016-Estt.(Pay II) dated 01.05.2017 have issued instructions for revision of ignorable amount of pension from Rs.4000/- to Rs. 15000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand) for the purpose of fixation of pay in the re-employment post. Accordingly, the amount Of Rs. 4000/- appearing in this Department’s 0M dated is revised as Rs. 15000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand). The other conditions for grant of dearness relief In OM dated 02.07 1999 remain the same.
3. In their application to Indian Audit Accounts Department, these orders are being issued after consultation With the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
4. This issues With the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure ID Note No.181/E-V/2017 dated 17.11.2017 and Department of Personnel & Training ID Note no dated 18.09.2017.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Enhanced the Ignorable Part of Pension from Rs.4,000 to Rs.15,000 with effect from 1-1-2016
- 7th CPC Pension News : dearness relief to employed/reemployed pensioners/family pensioners
- Payment of Dearness Relief on pension to the re-employed teachers of Delhi Administration
- Payment of DA on Pension of Ex-Servicemen
- FAQ on Dearness Relief to Central Civil Pensioners
- Pay and allowances of Retired/Released Armed Forces Officers on re-Employment in the Armed Forces
- Feedback by Re-employed pensioners – Problems being faced relating to the stoppage of Dearness Relief
- Fixation of pay of Ex-servicemen Re-employed on the Railways
- Payment of dearness relief to re-employed pensioners and employed family pensioners