GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare)
New Delhi, the 27th December, 2012
GS.R. 938(E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 and clause (5) of article 148 of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India in relation to persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, the President here by makes the following rules further to amend the Central Civil Services (pension) Rules, 1972, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Central Civil Services (pension) Second Amendment Rules, 2012.
(2) These rules shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2 In the Central Civil, Services (pension) Rules, 1972, in Rule 54,-
(a) in sub-rule (6),-
(i) in Explanation 1, for the words “daughter shall”, the words “daughter, except a disabled son or daughter,” shall be substituted;
(ii) in Explanation 3, for the words “her re-marriage or parents”, the words “her re-marriage or by the disabled son or daughter or by parents;” shall be substituted;
(b) sub-rule 13-A shall be omitted;
(c) sub-rule 13-B shall be omitted.
[F.No. 1/33/2012-P&PW(E)] .
SUJASHA CHOWDHURY, Dy. Secy.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Civil Services (Leave) Second Amendment Rules, 2017
- Eligibility of disabled children for family pension after marriage – Eligibility for two family pensions clarification regarding
- Gazette Notification – Central Civil Services CCS (Pension) Second Amendment Rules, 2019
- Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) (Second Amendment) Rules, 2014
- Inclusion of names of the widowed/ divorced/ unmarried daughter/ parents/ permanently disabled children/ dependent disabled siblings in the PPO
- Amendment to Appendix V of the Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol. I, 1985 Edition (Study Leave Rules)
- Gazette Notification regarding the amendment in the Central Civil Services (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981
- CCS (CCA) Amendment Rules 2017 – Dopt Orders on 2.6.2017
- Tamil Nadu Pension Rules, 1978 – Amendment to Rule 36