Disciplinary Authority for ‘B’ and ‘C’ Group – INDWF
Disciplinary authority in respect of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ post in Ordnance Factories
INDIAN NATINOAL DEFENCE WORKERS FEDERATION
ALL Affiliated unions of INDWF
Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment factories
Sub: Amendment in Part-V of schedule to CCS (CCA) Rules 1965-Appointing Authority Disciplinary Authority in respect of Group B and C post in the Ordnance Factories and Other units under OFB-reg
Ref:1. MoD(D-Estt) (NG)Id No.50(23)/2013D(EStt)NG Dated 29.11.2018
2.OFB letter No.3977/BM/Per/DISC Dated 03.11.2018
After 6th CPC,the employees who are granted Rs.4200/- Grade Pay have been classified as Group ‘B’ Industrial and Non-Gazetted by DOP&T. Though these categories of employees have been appointed by the Sr. General Managers/General Managers of Heads of the establishments but disciplinary powers in respect of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Civil posts have been authorised to Chairman OFB.
The issue of delegation of powers to Sr.GM/GM of the respective factoris was discussed in JCM III and the same was taken up by OFB to MoD and DOP&T. Now it has been approved by amending the Part V schedule to CCS(CCA) Rules 1995 delegating the powers to the appointing authority in respect of dealing the disciplinary cases of Group ‘B’ Non-gazetted and Non-Industrial and Industrial employees drawing the Grade pay of Rs.4200/- and below. In respect of Group ‘B’ Gazetted officials will be concerned by ADCOF.
This is submitted for information of all the unions.
Related to Your Search:
- INDWF writes to Chairman of OFB regarding implementation of restructuring to the employees of Industrial Cadre
- Boycott of Lunch on 01.08.2017 by all Ordnance Factories affiliated unions of INDWF
- INDWF published outcome of the JCM III level meeting held on 25th and 26th August 2014 at OFB HQrs. Kolkatta…
- Eligibility for LDCE for the post of Supervisor (NT) in Ordnance Factories
- Corporatisation of Ordnance Factories – Still the cloud is not clear…
- 30 days Earned Leave for Ordnance Industrial Employees
- Transfer of Non-gazetted staff – Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
- INDWF News – Trade Test in respect of Industrial Employees
- Grant of meeting to discuss about the Ordnance Factories