Allowing multiple choice to the subscribers/corporates to change Investment Option – PFRDA
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
B-14/A, Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhawan
Qutab Institutional Area,
Phone : 011-26517503
Fax : 011-26517507
Website : www.pfrda.org.in
01 March 2017
All Stakeholder in the National Pension System
Subject: Allowing multiple choice to the subscribers/corporates to change Investment Option and Asset Allocation Ratio during the Financial Year
1. As per the extant guidelines, subscriber can change his/her existing Pension Fund (PF), the investment option(Active or Auto choice) as well as asset allocation ratio (allocation among asset class-Equity/Corporate Bonds/Government securities/Alternate investment ) once in a financial year. This scheme preference is applicable to the existing pension corpus as well as to the prospective subscriptions. Similarly in the NPS-Corporate Model where the choice of Pension Fund and Investment Options is exercised at Corporate level, the Corporates also have the option to change the pension fund and investment option and also asset allocation ratio once in a financial year.
2. In order to provide more choices in terms of investment option and asset allocation, the following has been decided:
(i) The subscribers/corporates will have the choice for change of the investment option (Active or Auto choice) as well as asset allocation ratio (allocation among asset class-Equity/Corporate Bonds/Government Securities/Alternate Investment) two times in a financial year.
This scheme preference will be applicable to the existing pension corpus as well as to the prospective subscriptions. The option will be available separately for Tier I and Tier II accounts.
(ii) The choice of change of Pension Fund shall remain once in a financial year.
4. The changes will come into effect from 01st April 2017.
Deputy General Manager
Related to Your Search:
- NPS- Corporate Sector Model – Discontinuation of ‘Corporate- CG scheme.’ for new corporates joinlng NPS.
- PFRDA Workshop benefits of National Pension System & Pension Funds under NPA architecture
- PFRDA conducts workshop on National Pension System (NPS) for Corporates in coordination with FICCI at Ahmedabad; Overall number of NPS and APY subscribers have crossed 1.60 crores with overall Asset under Management (AUM) of more than 1,87,000 crores
- PFRDA conducts workshop on National Pension System (NPS) for Corporates in coordination with FICCI
- Corporate-CG scheme will be introduced by Central Government under NPS-Corporate Sector Model
- Transactions of NPS Subscribers generated post change of CRA
- Change in Central Government Investment Model for the Corporate Sector – PFRDA
- FAQ for Scheme Preference under NPS for Central Government Subscribers
- Pension Funds and Investment Pattern in Tier-I of NPS for Central Government subscribers