Allocation of Postal Circle for appointment as Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant on the basis of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 conducted by SSC
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi- 110001
[Allocation of Postal Circles]
All selected candidates of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 recommended for appointment to the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant in Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications
Subject: Allocation of Postal Circle for appointment as Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant on the basis of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 conducted by SSC.
Attention is invited to Department of Posts letter No. 04-02/2017-SPBI (Pt) dated 27.09.2017 read with corrigendum dated 29.09.2017 wherein candidates recommended by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), on the basis of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 (CIISL 2015) for appointment as Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant. were advised to submit their preference / option for allocation of Postal Circles by email and Speed Post / Register Post.
2. Postal Circles have been allocated to 5054 candidates, whose dossiers have been received from different regions of SSC, as per the criteria stipulated in aforesaid lefter dated 27.09.2017. Postal Circle allotted to these 5054 candidates can be seen in the enclosed document in the order of Rank in the CHSL 2015.
3. Dossiers of the candidates are being sent to Postal Circle concerned for initiating the process of appointment. The candidates are advised that further correspondence, if any, may be made with the Postal Circle concerned.
Encl: As above
(Satya N Dash)
Assistant Director General (SPN)
Copy To: GM (CEPT), Mysore for uploading on the India Post website
Related to Your Search:
- Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017
- Appointment to the Assistants Grade of Central Secretariat Service on the basis of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2013 completion of pre-appointment formalities- thereof.
- Dopt Orders – Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’(Gr.B/Gr.I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2009,2010 & 2011- allocation of qualified candidates- regarding.
- Career Prospects of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants In Department of Posts
- Discontinuation of execution of bond for direct recruit candidates as provided under Appendix 21 of P&T Manual IV
- Select List of Section Officer’s Grade for the year 2010 against Examination Quota on the basis of Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Exam -2009, 2010 & 2011 held by the UPSC
- DoP: Constitution of Circle Relaxation Committee (CRC) at Circle level for considering compassionate appointment cases
- Select List of Section Officers’ Grade for the year 2009 against Examination Quota on the basis of Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009, 2010 and 2011 held by the Union Public Service Commission
- Appointment of Assistants (DR) of Central Secretariat Service based on Combined Graduate Level Examination- reg.