All India Strike 2013 Latest News:Income Tax Employees all over the country will be going 2 days strike
All India strike on 20th & 21st February, 2013
INCOME TAX EMPLOYEES FEDERATION, MUMBAI CIRCLE
Two days strike by Central Govt. Employees alongwith other sections of Working class.
The Income Tax Employees all over the country will be going 2 days strike action on 20th & 21st February, 2013, as per the call given by the Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers. The strike is in pursuance of the 15-point charter of demands formulated by the Confederation and also in support of the common issues as per the Charter of demands submitted by the joint trade union movement of the country.
This historic 2-days strike action is going to be the biggest ever strike action of the Indian working class on the common issues arising out of the neo-liberal economic policies being pursued by the UPA-II Govt. which has resulted in sky rocketing prices of essential commodities and withdrawl of subsidies provided to the poor and common man of this country. The Workers are being exploited in the name of contractorisation, privatisation and outsourcing. The Pension is being privatised with the introduction of new Pension scheme and allowing FDI in Pension. In such a situation the workers are left with no other alternative but to go on a united struggle to oppose these anti-people policies. We call upon all our members to ensure that the strike slated for 20th & 21st February, 2013 is made a total success.
source : www.itefmumbaicircle.blogspot.in
Related to Your Search:
- DA Merger, 7th CPC & other issues Confederation’s two day’s Strike Call on 12th & 13th February, 2014
- Central Government Employees Strike – Confederation congratulates to all Central Government Employees for participating in two days strike
- CITU cnogratulates the bank and Central Govt Employees for their Contrywide two Days Strike Action
- Confederation News – Strike notice served to the Cabinet Secretary on 21.1.2014
- NJCA decides to go on indefinite strike from 1st Week of March 2016
- 2 Days Strike : Press statement by the Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers…
- Confederation One Day Strike on 15.11.2018 Postponed
- Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers Called for Strike Today and Tomorrow
- Defence employees proposed indefinite strike from 17.02.2014 withdrawn