All India Defence Employees Federation demanding Central Government to constitute 7th CPC
As an important decision taken in the national convention of All India Defence Employees Federation (AIDEF) held in Pune, memorandum was submitted to the Cabinet secretary through the chief of Southern Naval Command, media sources said.
The AIDEF Federation and the union of Cochin Naval Base Civilian Workers has demanded through their memorandum that the 7th CPC should be appointed soon and also demanded that 50% of Dearness allowance should be merged with basic pay.
Media report said that to clear the anomalies of 6th Central Pay Commission, withdrawing New Pension Scheme and PFRDA Bill, raising the ceiling of Bonus, relaxation children education allowance from Income Tax, Cash less health scheme to all Central Government Employees and removing the unscientific clauses in appointment of dependents are some important demands has been raised by the union of Cochin Naval Base Civilian Workers in their memorandum.
Related to Your Search:
- INDWF PROPOSED PAY STRUCTURE FOR DEFENCE CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES TO 7TH PAY COMMISSION
- Ordnance Employees Federations agreed to withdraw indefinite strike from 17.2.2014
- Interaction meeting with 7th Pay Commission with INDWF
- Meeting on 7th CPC Allowances: View points of BPMS
- All India Defence employees Federation opposes corporatisation of Ordnance Factories
- INDWF proposals for General Budget 2013
- Celebration of Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund [DCMAF] Week
- 7th CPC – Feedback of 7thCPC & BPMS Meeting
- Meetings Schedule of 7th Pay Commission with stake holders