AIRF: Career progression of the staff working in GP Rs.1800
Dated: December 8, 2018
Sub: Career progression of the staff working in GP Rs.1800
As I have discussed this issue personally with your goodself and tried to get resolved the issue regarding career progression of the staff working in GP Rs.1800; because in many departments; the employees working in GP Rs.1800 are stagnating in GP Rs.1800 for 15 years and even 20 years, and these are the staff those who are working in GP Rs.1800 are virtually doing the job of skilled nature, in almost all the departments, including Technical and Non-Technical.
It would be in all fairness if 50% posts of GP Rs.1800 should be upgraded to GP Rs.1900, which will resolve the problems of the Railway Industry as well as the employees.
In this connection, it is worth-mentioning that, we have also requested your goodself for reduction in the Direct Recruitment Quota, and the employees having qualification of RRB should be given benefit for their selection against those vacancies through “LDCE open to all” policy, to facilitate the highly educated staff available over the Indian Railways.
We sincerely hope that, you will kindly consider it favourably and do the needful.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Career progression of the staff working in GP Rs.1800
- Meeting of AIRF to discuss promotional prospects of staff, particularly in GP Rs.1800 and Rs.4600
- Benefit of MACP Scheme to Railway School Teachers – AIRF
- AIRF publishes outcome of meeting held with the Chairman, Railway Board
- Government’s acceptance of 7th CPC recommendation – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- Department of Telecommunications – MACPS for the Central Government Civilian Employees
- Implementation of 2nd & 3rd upgradation under MACP Scheme in Railways – AIRF
- Implementation of MACP Scheme over Indian Railways – Discrepancies
- Payment of salary through Bank/ECS