AIRF: Bonus for autonomous bodies 2016-17.
No.NC/JCM/2017 Dated: October 30, 2017
The Cabinet Secretary,
(Government of India),
Rashtrapathi Bhawan Annexe,
Sub: Grant of ad-hoc bonus for the Central Autonomous Bodies for 2015-16 and 2016-17 – reg.
While thanking your good-self immensely for having extended 7th CPC benefits to the Central Autonomous Bodies on the plea made by the undersigned, one more genuine grievance pertaining to them has come to the notice of the NCJCM(Staff Side). As a tradition, after declaring PLB/Ad-hoc bonus for the Central Government Staff, Railway Staff, Defence(Civilian) Staff etc., Finance Ministry used to extend the same to the Central Autonomous Bodies too till 2014-15. Not knowing the reasons, the Central Autonomous Bodies’ Staff were deprived of the same since then. Therefore, it is candidly requested to take necessary steps for granting of ‘ad-hoc bonus’ to the Central Autonomous Bodies also on par with the Central Government Staff for the years 2015-16 and 2016-17.
Source – AIRF
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of ‘ad-hoc bonus’ for the Central Autonomous Bodies for 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-2018 – NC JCM writes to Cabinet Secretary
- Autonomous bodies Employees waiting for the 7th Pay Commission benefits
- Disappointment for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of 7th CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies
- Railways likely to declare 78-day bonus: PTI News
- Flash News: 78 Day wages as Bonus for Railway Employees – AIRF
- Extension of wage revision benefits arising from 7th CPC recommendation to employees of autonomous bodies set up by GOI
- Bonus Order for Autonomous Bodies issued by finmin to Central Government Employees for the year 2012-13
- Ad-hoc Bonus orders for the employees working in various autonomous organizations
- AIRF: Productivity Linked Bonus for the financial year 2016-17 to Railwaymen