Air ticket at lowest price
In view of reported irregularities and misuse of LTC, the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT), vide O.M. No. 31011/3/2013-Estt.(A-IV) dated 12.07.2016, has issued draft guidelines to be followed while booking the air tickets for stakeholders consultation. The guidelines will be finalized after considering all the inputs received from the stakeholders.
This was stated by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Dr. C. Gopalakrishnan in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- No proposal to reduce retirement age of Government official below 60 years
- DoE: Abolition of Posts
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme for Central Government Employees
- Abolition of Application Fees for Government Examinations
- Committee to Review Representation for Compulsory Retirement
- 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Hike
- Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR
- Rules for Central Government Employees to Contests Elections
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) in Flights Under Udaan Scheme for Central Government officials