AIPEU-GDS :: Agitation programme from 17th to 19th April 2018 :: Relay Hunger fast in front of all Chief Postmasters General offices in all Circles
You are well aware that inordinate delay regarding the process, approval & implementation of the positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee caused more and more anger in the agitating minds of 2.50 lakh GDSs in the country.
It becomes unbearable to every body to explain and expect the situation as there is a floating of messages & clippings in social media on the implementation of the Committee Report for GDS but none from the Govt & Dept.
It became unavoidable for us to commence the series of agitation programmes at all levels to built pressure and draw attention of the Govt & department towards the resentment among GDS employees.
Mobilize and organize GDS members to make all the programmes a grand success.
AIPEU-GDS launched a series of agitation programmes demanding :
(i) Immediate implementation of all positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee
(ii) Complete the process of Membership verification in GDS cadre.
The 3rd All India Conference of AIPEU-GDS held in Allahabad unanimously decided to hold phased manner agitational programmes.
3 DAYS RELAY HUNGER FAST
IN FRONT OF ALL CHIEF POSTMASTERS GENERAL OFFICES
IN ALL CIRCLES :
FROM 17th TO 19th APRIL 2018.
All CHQ Office bearers, Circle Secretaries, Division/Branch Secretaries are requested to mobilize and organize the GDS members to make the programme a grand success.
Related to Your Search:
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- Implementation of favourable recommendations of GDS Committee report
- FNPO – Charter of Demands – GDS employees granted of 2 annual additional increments on completion of 12, 24,36 years of service
- Grand Success of Income Tax Employees Strike held on 8.10.2015 – JCA Circular
- Revise allowances including HRA with effect from 01.01.2016 – Mass Dharna 23rd MAY 2017
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- Agitation programmes of NFPE & Confederation : AIPEU-GDS
- GDS News: Demanding Immediate Implementation of The Kamalesh Chandra Committee Report
- Implementation of Kamalesh Chandra Report on Gramin Dak Sevaks of the Department of Posts