AICPIN for the month of March 2019
A fresh press release has been released by the Labour Bureau today regarding Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) for the month of 2019.
The All India CPI-IW for March 2019 increased by two points and pegged at 309.
The next issue of CPI-IW for the month of April 2019 will be released on Friday 31st May 2019. The same will also be available on the official website of labour bureau.
Related to Your Search:
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014 – EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2014
- AICPIN for the month of July 2015 – ‘Expected DA from January 2016’ begins
- AICPIN for the month of May 2015 – 2 Points increased from 256 to 258
- AICPIN For March 2015 – One Point Increased And Stands At 254
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL 2014 – PRESS RELEASE ISSUED BY LABOUR BUREAU
- Expected DA to be almost 31% in July 2021, subject to non-reduction in the coming month AICPIN
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2014
- Expected DA from July 2013 – AICPIN for the month of March