AICPIN for the month of July 2018 – Expected DA Jan 2019?
AICPIN for the month of July 2018
The All India Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers on base 2001=100 for the month of July 2018 is increased by 10 points and stands at 301.
Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees (also Dearness Relief for Central Government Pensioners) is calculated based on All India Consumer Price Index Numbers declared by Labour Bureau under Ministry of Labour and Employment in the last day of every month.
DA and DR to existing employees and pensioners is being given twice in a year, i.e., Jan to Jun and Jul to Dec.
This year first instalment of DA and DR from January to June 2018 approved by the Cabinet Committee and waiting for Finance Ministry Notification.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA from Jan 2014 – AICPIN for the month of August 2013
- EXPECTED DA – DA FROM JULY 2012 WILL BE 72%
- Expected AICPIN for December 2013 – Expected DA Jan 2014
- Expected Dearness allowance from July 2013
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014 – EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2014
- Expected Dearness Allowance 9% to 10% from July 2013 : Expected DA
- Expected DA 2021 – AICPIN for the month of December 2020
- Expected DA (Dearness Allowance) from July 2013 to central government employees
- CALCULATION OF DA (DEARNESS ALLOWANCE) FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2013