AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2019
6 MONTHS’ STORY OF ‘EXPECTED DA JULY 2019’ TO BE FINALISED!
All India Consumer Price Index (AICPIN) for the month of June 2019 will be released on 31.7.2019 by the Labour Bureau under Ministry of Labour and Employment.
7th CPC DA Calculation: There was no change in the calculation method of Dearness allowance after implementation of 7th Pay Commission with effect from 1.1.2016. The 12 months’ average factor only changed. In 6th CPC the average factor was 115.76 and now the factor is 261.42.
The new formula is given below…
Percentage of Dearness Allowance = (Average of AICPN for last 12 months) – 261.42 x 100 / 261.42.
Labour Bureau already released the CPI (IW) numbers for five months from January 2019 to May 2019. One more month data need to complete the calculation of additional DA percentage from July 2019.
After releasing the AICPIN for the month of June 2019, the DA will be finalized!
The below table shows the current scenario…!
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA January 2020 – Dearness Allowance calculation’s 3rd stage is over!
- CALCULATION OF DA (DEARNESS ALLOWANCE) FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2013
- 2015 July’s AICPIN Points to be Released Today
- AICPIN for the month of May to be released today
- Calculation starts for expected DA from January 2017
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
- Expected DA from May 2017 for Bank Employees
- Expected Dearness Allowance 9% to 10% from July 2013 : Expected DA
- EXPECTED DA – DA FROM JULY 2012 WILL BE 72%