Level-1 Railway Employees
EAST COAST RAILWAY
RBE No. 61/2022
भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय/ MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड/ RAILWAY BOARD)
No. E(NG)I- 2022/CFP/3
New Delhi, dated 25.05.2022
The General Managers (P)
All Zonal Railways & Production Units
(as per standard mailing list)
Sub: Age relaxation to serving SC & ST categories employees in Level-1 (erstwhile Group ‘D’) for filling up 40% induction quota in Mechanical Workshops.
As the Railways are aware, in terms of extant rules/instructions, 40% of the vacancies in Pay Level-1 (erstwhile Group ‘D’) in Mechnical Whorkshops should be filled from amongst volunteers from other departments who may like to come over to the workshop cadre on bottom seniority. The staff of other departments who are inducted in workshops should not be more than 33 years of age.
A proposal for relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit to SC/ST employees in Level-1 for induction inside the workshops against 40% quota was under consideration. Matter has been examined in consultation with concerned Directorates. Competent authority has decided that relaxation of 5 years in upper age to SC/ST serving employees may be granted for filling up the 40% induction quota in Workshops.
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Director Estt.(N)
Related to Your Search:
- Induction of Trackmen into other departments – Revision of age limit regarding
- Revision of age limit – Induction of Trackmen into other departments – Regarding
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Promotion from GP Rs.1800 (Level-1) to GP Rs.1900 (Level-2) against 16-2/3% quota – Minimum eligibility Condition of service for selection
- Change in staffing pattern of Assistant Station Mater, GP Rs.2800/- consequent to upgradation of post with that of Station Master, GP Rs.4200/- in view of 7th CPC recommendations
- Induction of Trackmen into other departments
- 7th CPC Eligibility criteria for selection to the post of Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, GP Rs.2000 (Level-I) against 33&1/3% and 16&2/3% quotas
- Revision of designations of erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff: Railway Board Order
- Upper age limit for direct recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the Railways