Ministry of Women and Child Development is considering taking up a proposal for age relaxation for widows for employment in Government and Central PSUs
Ministry of Women and Child Development has issued a press release
Age relaxation for widows
The Ministry of Women and Child Development is considering taking up a proposal for age relaxation for widows for employment in Government and Central PSUs. The Ministry is also considering moving a proposal for tax rebates for single women who are having children. These are at a preliminary stage and formal proposals have not yet been prepared.
This information was given by the Minister of Women and Child Development, Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi in reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha today.
Source : pib.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Web Portal for Missing Children
- All Police officers should be re-trained on various aspects of sexual offences
- Women Employee needs Eight month maternity leave to be thought through
- Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill, 2016 passed in the Parliament
- Number of women beneficiaries under Swadhar Greh Scheme rises to 17291
- No proposal to raise age limit for single women in central government jobs: Centre
- Non-disclosure to draw penal provisions
- A Victim of Child Sexual Abuse can file a complaint at any time irrespective of his/her present age: WCD Ministry
- Age Relaxation in Job