Grade pay 5400 after 4 years in 7th CPC
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS
10-A, S. K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001
No. Pay/Tech-I/ 01(6th CPC)
Subject: Grant of Grade Pay of Rs-5400 in pay band-2 after completion of 4 years regular service in grade pay Rs-4800
A copy of Engineer-in-Chief’s Branch, Dte Gen of Persl/ CSCC HQ Military Engineer Services New Delhi, Letter No.CC-B/77030/ VI CPC/ Gp B Offrs/ CSCC, dated-07/01/2021, on the above subject received under CGDA, Delhi Cantt. No. CGDA/ Navy/ CG/07/Gen Corr/2019/Vol-II, dated 19/03/2021 is forwarded herewith for information, guidance, and compliance to all concerned, please.
DC of A(Fys) has seen.
Enclosure: As above
GRANT OF GRADE PAY OF RS. 5400/- IN PAY BAND-2 AFTER COMPLETION OF 4 YEARS REGULAR SERVICE IN GRADE PAY RS. 4800/-
- It is intimated that instruction for grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- in Pay Band-2 on completion of 04 years service to all eligible Admin Officer Gde-I/ Senior Private Secretary/ Asstt Architect Gde-I in accordance with Srl No. 02 of Part B, Section-II of Min of Def Notification No. 11(1)/2008/D(Civ-1) dated 09 Sep 2008, has been accorded vide this office letter No. CC-1B/77030/VI CPC/Gp ‘B’ Offrs/CSCC/23 dated 20 Oct 2015.
- It has come to the notice that in some formations, audit authorities are not approving such cases due to wanting for a separate ‘Sanction Order’ by the competent authority.
- Keeping in view of this, the case regarding taking the approval/ decision/ clarification from MoD/ MoD (Finance) for the issue of ‘Sanction Order’ by the competent authority of this office, has already been taken up by this office with MoD. The matter is under consideration with them and approval/ decision/ clarification is still awaited. As and when the specific outcome is received from MoD/ MoD(Finance), the same will be communicated to the environment accordingly, till such time the instructions issued vide this HQ letter No. CC-1B/77030/ VI CPC/Gp ‘B’ Offrs/CSCC/23 dated 20 Oct 2015 are not to be implemented.
This has the approval of E-in-C.
(S P Singh, IDSE)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC: Grant of Grade Pay of Rs 5400/- (7th CPC level-9) to Sr. Private Secretary on completion of 4 years of regular service in the Grade Pay of Rs-4800/
- GRANT OF 2nd FIANANCIAL UPGRADATION UNDER ACP SCHEME WHO HAVE COMPLETED 24 YEARS REGULAR SERVICE
- Proposal for introduction of a Non-Functional Scale of Pay Band -3 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- to the posts of Postal Superintendents after completion of 4 years of regular service -Department of Posts
- Sanction of Leave/ Ex-India leave / NOC for proceeding abroad IDAS Officers – CGDA Orders
- 7th CPC Recommendations Grant of Rs. 5400 PB-2 / Level-9 of the Pay Matrix to the posts in the Railways Accounts Department
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Grade of Rs. 5400 (PB2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of Defence Accounts Department of MoD
- CGDA Orders 2015 : Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to retired Defence Civilians
- Appointment on compassionate ground – Acquisition of higher qualification – Railways
- Re-Fixation of Pay in terms of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008 – Date of next increment in revised Pay Structure under Rule 10 of the CCS (RP) Rules – 2008