Advances to Government servants – Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2015-2016.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 3rd February, 2016
Subject : Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2015-2016.
The undersigned is directed to state that the rates of interest for advances sanctioned to the Government servants for purchase of conveyances during 2015-2016 i.e. from 1st April, 2015 to 31st March, 2016 are as under:
|Rate of interest
|(i)||Advance for purchase of conveyance other than motor car (viz. motor cycle, scooter etc.)||9%|
|(ii)||Advance for purchase of motor car||11.5%|
The rates remain unchanged from those applicable for the financial year 2014-15.
Under Secretary (Budget)
1. All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India with spare copies for Integrated Finance Division (IFD), Controller of Accounts and Pay and Accounts Offices.
2. Finance Secretaries of UTs without legislature.
Copy forwarded to:—
1. C&AG of India, New Delhi.
2. C.G.A., New Delhi.
3. C.G.D.A., New Delhi.
4. All AGs and Director of Accounts.
5. Supreme Court of India.
6. UPSC, New Delhi.
Related to Your Search:
- Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2013-2014
- Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2012-2013
- Rate of interest on computer advance for central government employees 2020-2021
- Advances to Central Govt Employees 9.8% Rate of Interest for Computer Purchases in 2021-2022
- Rate of interest on Loans and Advances sanctioned by the State Government – Interest rates for the year 2012-2013 – Orders – Issued.
- Advances to Government Servants – Rate of interest for purchase of Computer during 2020-2021
- Eligibility criteria for Motor Car, Motorcycle, Scooter and Moped Advances
- Grant of Advances- 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations-Amendment to rules on Computer Advance to Railway servants
- Advances for Medical Treatment, TA on Tour or Transfer and LTC are retained: Finmin Orders