Request for reckoning the Additional Allowance granted to Loco Pilot (Mail), Loco Pilot (Passenger) and Mail Guard for the purpose of computation of retirement benefits to Running Staff.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Request for reckoning the Additional Allowance granted to Loco Pilot (Mail), Loco Pilot (Passenger) and Mail Guard for the purpose of computation of retirement benefits to Running Staff.
(i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 08/2011.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. IV/RSAC/Con./Part VIII dated 13/10/2017.
(iii) Railway Board’s letter No-E(P&A)II-2011/FE2/2 dated 11/12/20l7.
Kind attention of Railway Board is invited to NFIR’s PNM Agenda Item No. 08/2011, Federation’s letter and Railway Board’s reply thereon, iited under reference.
The Railway Board through Action Taken Statement during NFIR’s PNM meeting held on 10th/11th May, 2018 conveyed that the issue has been referred to the Ministry of Finance vide Board’s letter dated 14/09/2016 and reminders vide dated 22/11/2016, 16/02/2017 and 17/05/2017 have also been sent to the Ministry of Finance (DoE), but however reply was still awaited. Railway Board may kindly appreciate that this is more than eight years old PNM Item without finality.
NFIR, therefore requests the Railway Board to kindly make special efforts for obtaining approval of Ministry of Finance in order to finalize this long pending PNM Item.
Copy to the Executive Director, PC-I, Railway Board, DFCC Building, Tilak Bridge, Pragati
Maidan, Metro Bhavan, New Delhi.
Copy to the Executive Director (IR), Railway Board, New Delhi.
Copy to the General Secretaries of Zonal Unions of NFIR.
File No.8/2011 (PNM).
File No. IV/NFIR/RSAC-JC.
Related to Your Search:
- Request for reckoning the Additional Allowance granted to Loco Pilot (Mail), Loco Pilot (Passenger) & Mail Guard for the purpose of computation of retirement benefits to Running Staff
- Denial of option for pay fixation in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix to the staff inducted from the post of Diesel/Electric Loco Technician to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot against 50% quota vacancies-review requested
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Additional Allowance to Running Staff
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Re-fixation of pay of Running Staff in 7th CPC pay level
- Increasing Promotion Quota percentages to the posts of Technician III in Diesel/Electric Loco/EMU Sheds on Indian Railways
- NFIR’s protest against Railway Board’s proposal for making Detonators as part of personal safety equipment of Asst.Loco Pilots