Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the appointment of Shri R. Bhattacharya, IAS (AP:78), presently Special Secretary and Financial Adviser, Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology as Secretary, Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development vice Ms. Anshu Vaish, IAS (MP:75), on her retirement on 30.09.2012.
The Committee has also approved the extension of contract appointment of Shri Alok Perti, IAS (Retd.), as Adviser in the Ministry of Coal, for a further period of two months w.e.f. 01.10.2012 on present terms and conditions.
The competent authority has approved the assignment of additional charge of the post of Secretary, Ministry of Tourism to Shri R.H. Khwaja, IAS (AP:76), Secretary, Ministry of Mines, with immediate effect till the assumption of the charge of the post by Shri Parvez Dewan, IAS (JK:77).
Related to Your Search:
- Committee of the Cabinet has approved the fallowing Joint Secretary level appointments in the Pay Band of Rs.37,400 – 67,0001- (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-
- Appointment of the Secretaries to the Government of India.
- Appointment of Joint Secretaries to the Government of India
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the following appointments
- Appointment of the Additional Secretaries to the Government of India
- Extension of service of Scientists beyond the age of superannuation under FR56(d)
- Dopt clarification regarding application of FR 49
- Appointment and posting of General Managers, Members and Chairman in the Railway Board
- MoS (PP) Dr Jitendra Singh gives Appointment letters to candidates appointed on compassionate grounds in DoPT