Latest central government employees news today
F.No.B/33940/AG/PS-2(b) / DMA (AG-II)
Government Of India
Ministry Of Defence
Department of Military Affairs
New Delhi, 1st Jun,2020
- The Chief of the Army Staff
- The Chief of the Naval Staff
- The Chief of the Air Staff
Subject: Regularisation of absence period on account of lockdown due to orders of GOI / State Govt. / Local authorities/service Hqrs on account of anti-COVID 19 measures with Special Casual Leave in respect of Army / Navy / Air Force Personnel.
I am directed to convey the sanction of the President to regularise the absence period on account of ‘Lockdown‘ due to orders of GOI/ State Govt. /Local authorities/service Hqrs. on account of anti COVID-19 measures as Special Casual Leave in r/o Army /Navy/ Air Force personnel.
2. Personnel are permitted to utilise fastest available means of travel (as per their entitled class/ mode so as to return to their units at the earliest, post-lifting of lockdown.
3. The grant of Special Casual Leave period shall not have any impact on current leave entitlement and permissible service of the personnel.
(Ajay Kumar V R)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tele: 2301 1146
Related to Your Search:
- Regularization of officer / employee absence due to lockdown w.e.f. 25th March 2020
- Special Casual Leave to be consider the absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period – AIRF
- Regularization of leave for the absence period of Central Government Employees during lockdown period due to COVID-19
- Rule 10 of Army Officers and Air Force Officers Pay Rules – MoD Orders
- Central Government Employees Absence during COVID – 19 epidemic lockdown period – clarification is received from DOPT
- PCDA Orders : Disability pension/war injury pension/special family pension/liberalized family pension/dependent pension/liberalized dependent pension for the Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank.
- Pay Rules / Regulations 2017 for Army / Navy / Air force officers, MNS, JCOs / OR & Equivalent for revision of option to come over to revised pay structure
- Revision of pension of Maj. Genl and equivalent rank Officers in Air Force & Navy retired between 1.1.1996 to 31.10.1996-reg
- 7th CPC RATION MONEY ALLOWANCE (RMA) FOR ALL RANKS IN THE SERVICES ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND INTER-SERVICE ORGNISATIONS