7th CPC Allowances Orders: Abolition of Special Compensatory (Hill Area) Allowance
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, the 13th July, 2017.
Subject: Abolition of Special Compensatory (Hill Area) Allowance – Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission.
Consequent upon the decision taken by the Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission, the President is pleased to decide that, Special Compensatory (Hill Area) Allowance stands abolished with effect from 1 st July, 2017. This allowance was admissible to Central Government employees vide this Ministry‘s OM. No. 4(2)/2008~E,II(B) dated 29th August, 2008.
2. These orders shall also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Services Estimates in respect of Armed Forces personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry-of Railways, respectively.
3. In so far as the employees working in the lndianAudit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
Hindi version is attached.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India as per standard distribution list.
Copy to: C&AG, UPSC, etc. as per standard endorsement list.
Related to Your Search:
- List of Allowances increased @ 25%(over original 6th CPC rate) after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Grant of Special Compensatory Allowances subsumed under Tough Location Allowance
- Grant of Tough Location Allowance to Central Government Employees of Darjeeling
- MEMORANDUM SUBMITTED TO THE SEVENTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION BY THE NON-GAZETTED GOVERNMENT OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION, ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS
- Implementation on the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding grant of Hard Area Allowance to the Central Government employees posted in the Nicobar Group of Islands and Islands of Union Territory of Lakshadweep other than Kavaratti & Agatti
- List of Allowances and Advances to be increased by 25% from 1.1.2011
- 7th CPC – Grant of Special Compensatory Allowance subsumed under TLA
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Grant of Special Compensatory Allowances subsumed under Tough Location Allowance
- EXPENDITURE ON PAY AND ALLOWANCES OF THE EMPLOYEES OF M/O RAILWAYS DURING THE LAST THREE YEARS (2009-2012)