Government of India
Ministry of p.ersonnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110 003.
Dated: 31st May, 2016.
Subject: Abolition of 85% post falling vacant meant for direct recruitment in the grade of JSA (erstwhile LDC) – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 5th May, 2016 on the subject mentioned above and subsequent reminder dated 19th May, 2016 011 the subject mentioned above.
2. The Ministries/Departments shown in the Annexure are requested to take necessary action to abolish the remaining posts immediately and furnish a compliance report to DoP&T immediately along-with a copy of the Office Order of the number of posts abolished.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tel No. 24654020
Related to Your Search:
- Abolition of 85% post falling vacant meant for direct recruitment in the grade of JSA(erstwhile LDC)
- Continuation of adhoc appointment in the grade of Assistant Section Officer (erstwhile Assistant) of CSS reminder no.2
- DOPT ORDERS : Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- Promotion of Section Officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) to Grade-I (Under Secretary) – Furnishing of CR dossiers, vigilance clerance, etc. – Reminder.
- Stepping up of pay Audit Para No. 13 of Transaction Audit of DoPT for the year 2014-15
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – Review of PPS ad-hoc of CSSS under FR 56 J and Rule 48 of CCS Pension Rules, 1972
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)
- Abolition of 85% posts in the grade of LDC
- Enter Aadhar Number in Service Book of Employees: DoPT’s reminder