AADHAR enabled Bio-Metric Attendance System – Dopt Notification on 28.1.2015
All CG Employees are required to register themselves in the system of AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System – Dopt notification
Introduction of AADHAR enabled bio-metric attendance system
G.I., Dep. of Per. & Trg., O.M.F.No.11013/9/2014-Estt.A-III, dated 28.1.2015
Sub: Introduction of AADHAR enabled bio-metric attendance system.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Secretary, DEITY’s DO letter no. SSD/DeitY/BAS/2014-74 dated 23.12.2014 (copy enclosed), observing that in many offices there is a large difference between the number of registered employees and the number of employees marking their attendance in the Biometric attendance system (BAS). The Secretaries of all Ministries / Departments have been requested to issue directions to all employees to mark their attendance in BAS Portal on regular basis.
2. As per the Guidelines issued vide O.M. No.11013/9/2014-Estt.A-III dated 21.11.2014, it has been decided to use an AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) in all offices of the Central Government, including attached / sub ordinate offices, in India. All employees are, therefore, required to register themselves in the system and mark their attendance. Instructions already exist for dealing with cases of late attendance/ unauthorized absence, which may be followed.
3. It is requested that necessary directions may be issued to all employees to mark their attendance in BAS portal on regular basis.
Download original DoPT Order
Authority : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Status of Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Central Government employees are marking their attendance in the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Aadhar enabled bio-metric attendance system – Early leaving is also to be treated as late coming…
- Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) for punctuality in Military Engineer Services
- Disciplinary action may be taken against Central Government Employees who are habitual late attendance – Dopt Orders on 22 June 2015
- Aadhar Based Bio-Metric Attendance System for all Central Government Employees before 26.1.2015
- CGDA – Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) for punctuality in Defense Accounts Department
- Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) – New attendance system for central government employees by month-end
- Status of implementation of the AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS)